Fee Payment in Saanich School District Just Got Easier!
Saanich School District is excited to announce our new online payment system! In an effort to reduce time, money and paper waste, parents can now pay their children’s school fees securely online!
How do I create a parent account?
Click HERE for detailed instructions on how to create an account.
How do I pay fees?
After you have created an account, please sign in HERE.
Questions about Fee Payment System?
- Your name
- Your relationship with the student
- Student name
- Student number
- Name of the school the student is attending
- A detailed description of your issue.
Questions about school fees?
For general information about fees, please contact your child’s school.
If you are a parent who has multiple children at multiple schools, they will all appear together under your online payment parent account.
With a few simple mouse clicks, you can view assessed fees, outstanding balances, and pay fees for all of your children in a single transaction.
Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, and MasterCard Debit.
* If you bank with Coast Capital and do not have Visa/MasterCard Debit, you will not use the new online payment system, but can still pay your fees online through online banking using the bill payment system. The Payee will be School District 63 with student number as the account number.
Our fee management and online payment system is an easy and secure way to pay school fees from the comfort of your home or office.
You can use the SAANICH online payment system to:
- Pay selected school fees
- Make fee payments for all students in your family at one time
- View your payment history
- View and complete online forms
- View all your upcoming fee payments in one place
- Print payment receipts
- Print Student Account Statements
Advantages to using the SAANICH online payment system:
- Accepts credit card or debit card
- Provides a convenient and secure transaction
- Available 24 hours a day
- Convenience of paying multiple fees in one place
- Accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connection
- Saves school office staff the time of manually keying payments into accounting and student fee information systems
- Streamlines fee management and collection processes for parents and the district
- Provides better fee reporting at the school and district level