Flags at Half-Mast

Canadian and BC flags have been lowered to half-mast at all school district sites in recognition of the death of former Prime Minister, the Right Honourable John Napier Wyndham Turner P.C., C.C., Q.C. The flags will remain at half-mast until Sept 27th and then lowered again on Oct 6, 2020 for his state funeral.

Transcripts and Records

A transcript is an official listing of your secondary school (high school) marks and credits received specific to a B.C. Graduation Program.

If you graduated in the last 5 years, your transcript is held at the last school you attended. Please contact that school directly to request a copy of your transcript.

Records are kept in the district that a student last applied to, not necessarily the one they last attended. For example, if you attended Parkland and made an application to SJ Willis for upgrading, records would have been transferred to SJ Willis, even if you never actually attended. This does not apply to post-secondary institutions.

To request a copy of your transcript, complete and sign the form below and either e-mail it to or fax it to (250) 652-6421. The cost for transcripts is $10.00 for one copy, $5.00 for the second copy and $2.00 for any additional copies, and can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or cheque. Transcript orders take approximately 5 to 7 business days to fill. We will contact you by phone when your transcript is ready to be picked up.

You will be asked to show photo ID with your request for your transcript or include a copy of photo ID when you submit this form via mail, fax or email. Copies of photo ID will be destroyed once verification has been made. If a third party is picking up the transcript, we require written authorization. Please fax, scan or note your authorization in the Additional Comments box on the form. This person must also present photo ID at the time of pick up.

For more information about transcripts, please see the Ministry of Education site.

Other Records

To request a copy of your B.C. Permanent Student Record Card, or any other records, please contact the School Board Office.

PDF icon Request for Transcripts With Signature202.79 KB