Online registrations are currently being accepted for the 2021-2022 school year.
Process and Documents:
With a valid personal email address, all documents can be uploaded securely online. Registrations are date/time stamped at time of receipt.
Prior to commencing, please review the process and prepare documents for upload. All documents must be included. Original documents must be presented for verification at the School Board Office, and before your child can attend a Saanich School. Please complete a separate submission for each child.
To identify your Catchment School, please see our School Locator Tool here.
Before you begin, you will need ALL of the following:
- Valid email address
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship for student (Birth Certificate or valid Passport or Status Card) *If you are a Permanent Resident, a refugee, or have a diplomatic visa, additional documentation may be required. Please email for more information.
- Student’s health card
- Parent photo identification (1 piece required: valid Driver’s License, BCID, Passport or Status Card)
- Court Order documentation if applicable
- Proof of residency within the Saanich School District boundaries - 3 documents required showing current address as follows:
**Please note - we reserve the right to request additional documentation.**
Placement is done on a first-come, first-served basis on the following enrollment priorities:
- Re-enrolling students (A child who, in the previous year, attended the school)
- Siblings of re-enrolling students
- Catchment area children
- Non-catchment children
- Out of district children
Requesting Placement in a School Outside of Catchment Area: To request registration at a school outside of your catchment school, please complete the registration process for your catchment school and upload a completed form: Out of Catchment Area Application - K-Grade 5
French Immersion: Previous instruction in a French Immersion setting is recommended for registration in Grades 2-12. Please visit our webpage for more information on the French Immersion program https://www.sd63.bc.ca/programs-and-services/language-programs
If you do not have an email address, or if you need to update your child's registration after submission, please contact us by telephone at 250-652-7300.